Dmitry Rogachev National Research Center in Russia is a leading specialized center in the area of pediatric hematology/oncology and immunology. In this webinar we will share our experience with Helical TomoTherapy for the application of Total Body Irradiation in a wide heterogenic cohort of pediatric patients with hematological malignancies. We have treated 262 pediatric patients since this approach was introduced in our center in 2014.
Daria Kobyzeva, M.D. Senior Radiation Oncologist, Dmitry Rogachev National Medical Research Center, Moscow, Russia
Dr. Daria Kobyzeva graduated from the Pediatric Oncology program at Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow . After a 2-year fellowship in Radiation Oncology, Dr. Kobyzeva was appointed staff radiation oncologist at Dmitry Rogachev National Medical Research Center where she is currently the Senior Radiation Oncologist.
Dr. Kobyzeva is recognized for her contributions in modern techniques of Total Body Irradiation using TomoTherapy. Her main clinical and scientific interests are TBI, TMI/TMLI, pediatric palliative RT, pediatric IGRT practice, pediatric re-irradiation, and adaptive radiotherapy.
Anna Loginova, MS Senior Medical Physicist, Dmitry Rogachev National Research Center, Moscow, Russia
Mrs. Anna Loginova graduated from the National Research Nuclear University, Moscow, Russia. She has been working in the Radiotherapy Department at Dmitry Rogachev National Medical Research Center in Moscow, Russia since 2011 where she is currently the Senior Medical Physicist.
In the last 9 years Mrs. Loginova has been using the TomoTherapy System to treat pediatric patients with hematological malignances. The patient cohort that have been treated on TomoTherapy in Dmitry Rogachev National Medical Research Center includes 262 pediatric patients. She has published more than 30 publications in Russian journals.
Moderated by: Tejinder Kataria, M.D., Chairperson of Radiation Oncology, Medanta Cancer Institute, Gurugram, India
Dr. Tejinder Kataria is credited with setting up the Division of Radiation Oncology at Medanta the Medicity in 2009 with State-of the Art equipment. Prior to this she was instrumental in starting departments of Radiation Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute (1996) and Artemis health Institute(2007). She introduced India’s first Infinity Linear Accelerator with Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT) and North India’s first Integrated Brachytherapy Unit.
Dr. Kataria has over 33 years of experience in the field of Radiation Oncology as a mentor, professor, and consultant. At Medanta, she leads the state of the art, Radiation Oncology services with the availability of “targeted” radiation equipment with latest radiation therapy system for different clinical situations, teaming up with medical oncologists, surgeons and other doctors. She has acquired the skills of:
- TomoTherapy, Accuray – Clinical Applications, Heidelberg University Germany
- CyberKnife, Accuray -VSI- Brigham and Women’s hospital, Harvard University, Oct.2012, Accuray Headquarters, Sunnyvale San-Jose USA. July-Aug,2012
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy, Wurzburg, Germany, June,2010 and UPMC, Nov 2008
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy- Mannheim Klinik, Germany, 2010
- Image Guided Radiotherapy- Mannheim Klinik, Germany, 2007
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy-DKFZ, Heidelberg, Germany, 2001
- Brachytherapy, Head & Neck Cancers, University of Kiel, Germany. 1997
- Brachytherapy, Intraoperative Radiation-MSKCC, New York and Nebraska. -1995
- Brachytherapy-Breast /Lung cancers, Electrons and 3-D CRT-Leeds, London, Manchester, 1993-1995
She has more than 250 scientific publications, chapters in books and is an invited speaker in national and international meetings.