With a belief that collaboration fuels clinical innovation, Accuray established the AERO™ community to improve the treatment of cancer and other diseases through peer-to-peer sharing of techniques, experiences and challenges.
Our goal is to foster the advancement of precision radiation oncology, encourage innovation in patient care and facilitate the development of treatment and technical best practices.
The AERO™ community is a global forum for the sharing of clinical and technical information. It is free to use and exclusive to users of the Radixact™, TomoTherapy® and CyberKnife® Systems.
- User forums, shared papers, and feedback from the AERO™ community
- Industry news and events, including AERO™ exclusive events
- Peer-reviewed journal articles, presentations from past industry events, and treatment protocols
- Training, support, reimbursement and the latest technical bulletins
- Online peer-to-peer discussion of treatment experiences
- Dedicated physics discussion group for the exchange of technical information and developments
- Special interest groups (such as The Breast Cancer Corner) for users that specialize in a particular application
- Notifications about the latest publications, and upcoming conferences and Users’ Meetings
- White papers, case studies and presentations created by AERO™ community members