End: Mar 13, 2021
Bringing Together the Best of Radiosurgery: Oncology, Science & Technology
Abstract Submissions open: July 1st - October 1st
Held at Omni La Costa, Carlsbad, California
The Radiosurgery Society® (RSS) Annual Scientific Meeting is a collaborative multi-disciplinary congress, bringing together world class healthcare professionals who are passionate about the ongoing advancements of stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS/SBRT) and advancing therapies for patient care. Whether you are new to the RSS Annual Meeting or a legacy attendee, don’t miss the latest discoveries, clinical research and technological advancements of SRS/SBRT and precision therapies presented in this program.
2021 Educational Program – Agenda Coming Soon!
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) for Intracranial Applications
- Stereotactic Body Radiosurgery and Ablative Radiotherapy (SABR/SBRT) for Extracranial Applications
- Intersection of Radiosurgery and Immune Therapy
- Medical Physics Presentations
- SRS/SBRT Quality Assurance and Optimizing Patient Safety
- The ever popular, informative, and entertaining “Showdown Debates”
- Hands-On Treatment Planning Workshop
- Performance Quality Improvement Session