25th June, The Sukosol Hotel (Main Building) Bangkok, Thailand
(hybrid meeting) presentations begin at 13:00
On behalf of Prof. Imjai Chitapanarux and Dr. Catherine Dejean, we welcome you for participating in the 4th breast roundtable, a hybrid meeting that will be held on June 25, 2022 in Bangkok, Thailand, and broadcast live via Zoom.
In this meeting, we will cover the topics as follows:
- Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Re-irradiation for Local Regional Recurrent Breast Cancer
- Hyposib in Whole Breast Irradiation with or without Regional Nodal Irradiation by TomoTherapy®: Preliminary Report
- Helical TomoTherapy Treatment Planning for Breast Cancer with Block Techniques
- CyberKnife® for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Clinical Experiences of TomoTherapy in Breast Cancer Treatment
Please refer to the agenda for more information.
We aim to work together in the effort of advancing radiation therapies for breast cancer patients in the region. We look forward to your participation either in person in Bangkok, Thailand, or joining us online via Zoom.
For those who will join us online via zoom, you can find the meeting link as:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://accuray.zoom.us/j/92466403292
Meeting ID: 924 6640 3292