This symposium will focus on interventions in improving cancer care, quality of life and psychological well-being in survivors of genitourinary cancers.
The symposium will address:
- What is quality of life and how to measure it
- The effects of treatment for testicular cancer on quality of life
- The use of novel radiotherapy techniques to improve quality of life
- The effects of radiotherapy for genitourinary tumors on sexual functioning
- The effects of hormonal manipulation and chemotherapy for genitourinary tumors on quality of life
For more information about registration, program and CME please contact Status Plus, via GURotterdam@statusplus.com, or via phone +31 (0)75-647 6370