RSS Annual Scientific Meeting will be held November 2 - 4, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXTENDED UNTIL APRIL 14, 2017
We invite you to submit your abstracts on stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) and stereotactic body radiotherapy (SABR/SBRT) to the 2017 Radiosurgery Society Annual Meeting. This year’s theme is Bridging the Gap: Improving Patient Care Through Science and Innovation.
The RSS Annual Scientific Meeting is a gathering place for radiation oncologists, neurosurgeons, surgeons, oncologists, medical physicists, industry leaders, and all SRS/SBRT healthcare providers to come together in a professional environment to exchange knowledge, break down barriers, and work together to improve patient care and advance the field of SRS/SBRT. The 2017 conference will feature expert researchers and practitioners providing state-of-the-art knowledge of SRS/SABR/SBRT, radiobiology, immunotherapy and new technologies and innovations to treat benign and malignant lesions.
The Conference Planning Committee encourages clinical and technical presentations that focus on:
* SRS for intracranial lesions and functional diseases
* SABR/SBRT of extracranial lesions
* Radiobiology concepts in radiation oncology
* SRS/SABR/SBRT in the setting of re-irradiation
* SRS/SABR/SBRT treatment planning techniques
* Quality and safety issues in the delivery of SRS/SBRT
* Innovative ablative technologies used to treat benign and malignant lesions
Submissions will be categorized as either clinical or physics and considered for oral presentation or poster presentation. Submissions will be scored using the following:
1. Quality of the science cited in the abstract
2. Novelty or the level of uniqueness of the study
3. General interest in the subject of the abstract/hypothesis
4. Size of the series and the length of the follow-up
Prior to submitting your abstract we kindly request you review and adhere to the abstract submission guidelines. The Radiosurgery Society follows the policies set by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). As such, authors will be required to disclose any conflicts of interest as well as any financial and/or commercial interests.
For any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact Denise Hitzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SRS/SBRT BEST Residents’ Challenge
Find out more here CLICK HERE